Concept..Concept..Mood Board

11/01/2015 02:26:00 pm

Concept Image Through Final Projects

This mood board that I've made just to create the right mode and theme for my final project. I do not own every single of this artwork and it just for the purpose of reference only. 

Below I include with the costume mood board to give some clue what my character will be wearing all the time. The image of little kids wearing an animal hoodie and how their hair flow out from the hoodie.



The image for second mood board based on colour and concept on how my animation would look like. It will be in the shadow theater + cut out animation but I will make this background to be more suitable in my concept and add some depth in it.


Third mood board based on how I like my story to have this kind of look and once again it just for my reference and I need to have feeling of this concept before I go through it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam