Musical Instruments

11/02/2015 10:34:00 pm

After a discussing with Brandon for my final project last week, I just got realise that I need to go through with what he had suggest me to do. If I want to make some classical story telling without a narrator, I need some strong music instrument to have in my projects.

So I search the Wolf Pack group and finding with the answer. The instrument can have a strong message on how we present it. Here I upload the video of this group playing the instrument and not interrupted with the narrator or poet. They are very original from what I've seen and have unique creativity to combine this instruments.

LAILA WOOZEER AND THE WOLF PACK

St James Infirmary - WOLF PACK FEAR


They truly experiment with all the music instrument and quite have fun doing it. I need to think on how my character in shadow theatre will go along with this kind of instruments.


Opus Number Zoo - Berio - WOLF PACK



I just use this video for my research purpose only, I give you the link and credit all their hard work.
https://vimeo.com/watchwolfpack

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam