Experiment with Toon Shader

6/26/2016 09:57:00 pm

So, I've focus a  lot on my 2-D painting and animation and today I just read and watch all the tutorial on internet on how to use the toon shader. I've watch some tutorial that quite easy to understand and experiment with my character that I've already textured. 

Basically, I just use the basic light shading for this character with the help of spotlight to highlight the light and shadow of this character. After this I will create a walk cycle and try to import into the movie format so I can see if the combination of this character can work with 2-D environment.






Here is a link of tutorial that I've used to understand on using the toon shader.
Maya Shader Tutorial - How to Create a Toon Shader



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam