Humanity Awareness

1/19/2016 09:23:00 pm

As I look out into my own research, I feel about what I can give back into the society rather than do something just for the benefit of my own study for graduate. Everyday I walk down along Dundee road, I can see that there are a lot of homeless people laying or sitting down especially in this cold weather. I can see that there are a lot of people like to avoid them and also not giving any sympathy. I concern more on how this homeless from the children eyes because they are growing surrounding by this people.

Here, I put several of sample on how to rise the awareness using animation and game. This animation give some example on how the humanity are becoming less in ourselves.











Homeless is something that happen in every part of the world even in Malaysia. It is our part to make our children aware and rise their conscious towards this problem.

All the picture and video are been using for research purpose only.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam