Autodesk Mudbox is Fun!

10/11/2015 06:51:00 pm

9th October 2015

We learned to use Autodesk Mudbox from Phil on Friday morning and I think it was cool and fun software. We try with different method like sculpting and grabbing tools to get a feel of this object. Then, we had been given a ready sculpting human head for us to start creating a new character.


I try to make it look like Maleficient but I think it will be too far from her character.


I use the grab tool to pinch out and make it look like a horn on her head.


Then, I add mesh and add a new subdivision level to make the stroke more smoother.


Next, I use the sculpture tool to make a texture like a braid hair and also texture on her face.


I use the paint brush tool and apply the colors all over the head.


Now, It is how my character look from front and behind.


I also try to sculpt another character using Mudbox and try to improve my skills.



To get the symmetrical stroke for both right and left side, I always turn on the mirror. The value of stamp on the sculpture tools also can be increase or decrease using the shortcut key B = size and M = strength. Once I am happy with this I will sent to Maya. And I come out with the name of Aurora and Ariena for this two character that I've already made.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam