Character Model Sheet for Final Animation

2/21/2016 10:50:00 pm

I've just design this two character today for my final project animation. There are 5 character overall in my own animation project. So, this two was the main character and I just try to design the human character to have like a pin joint. Sarah the little girl who play with her unicorn doll 'Ruby' before they enter into imagination land.

So, the unicorn doll will have two character that change from a doll into a real life unicorn in Sarah imagination. I will continue with 3 more character, Sarah's mother, Real Life Unicorn and Ruby's Savior. This character maybe will have a slightly changes if I find a better way to make it into 3D modelling.

This story will be a 3D shadow puppet with 2D environment and a little bit of computerize stop motion animation. Ruby will be metaphor for homeless people who had been left by Sarah in the middle of chaos situation. I will test how the perspective of people about a left doll as a metaphor to the homeless who sleep roughly every night on the street.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam