Credit Roll

5/09/2016 08:23:00 pm

4/5/2016
After meeting on Wednesday with Phillip Vaughan and our team member, I update with the latest credit roll for Going Live project. After a discussion with our team member, they agreed to stick with the scrolling panel for the end credit. They also like it have some clue about what kind of show we are referring to. So, I create something similar with the background. I add flashing light to put the end title before the name scroll from below. Elena is working right now on everyone caricature face so I will update the end credit with the latest image.


9/5/2016
Elena finally done to draw all of our faces and I compose again in after effect for the end credit. Here is what I already compose and now the editing team will combine with other shot in premier.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam