Going Live End Credit II

5/01/2016 05:30:00 pm

Update on Going Live project, this is the end credit so far that I have done today. I try to refer from the end credit for the Jeremy Kyle show and create a border that look similar to it. I also change on how the name of our group member appear from scrolling above into move in and out from the right screen. We also agreed to change the character into our own caricature face. We will  put the end credit into the TV screen and play it along with the same end song from that show. 

Everyone work very hard to achieve the target in this group project and I really thankful to have such a great team. I will help them finish all the compositing in Nuke and tried to amend any changes in this end credit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam