Reading Week 3

10/29/2015 01:49:00 am

Character Design Reference

I do some research on how cute the kids when they are wearing an animal costume. So I come across with an idea of kids story that involve with different culture but have common in it. So I try to combine 4 culture into this story that come from Southeast Asia, China, India and Scotland.


Here come the idea where in Southeast Asia we have our own Malayan Tiger so I imagine that a little girl wearing tiger costume with the character that curious about everything.

I've got the monkey for Chinesse animal costume based on their own legendary animal of Monkey King. The character will be a little boy who like to play a lot and funny.


Then, I search for sacred animal for Indian culture and I come out with an idea to use a snake as a costume of a little girl. She will be so fragile and like a little baby.

Lastly, for the Scotland I choose the deer in my story. She will have a red hair and a very fun and happy person. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam