2-D background painting

6/03/2016 10:00:00 pm

I've schedule all my painting to be done at least by the end of this month. I started with the close up painting that take roll in several shot in the center of Dundee. I still thinking either to use the real name and place in Dundee or change a little bit because I combine with different scenery of mountain in the background.

I started with colour a different tone for the building before started to paint the mountain and dragon in the front. I use Elena advice to put colour block to have a depth in this painting. I also use some tutorial of digital painting to understand the basic concept of it. So, it's still in progress and I'll try to finish it so I can start with another painting soon.

http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials_2/corridor_2d/The_Corridor_01.php (tutorial by Richard Tilbury).





In progress


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam