Modelling for Going Live Project

2/20/2016 11:00:00 pm

So, we have started on modelling all the asset for our environment in Going Live project. My part in modelling will be on Television and Television stand. So, I've use a reference and match the picture to create not too fancy television stand. I was using a texture of wood and metal for its top.









I've used a model of television that I've found in the internet to create as same as possible with my model. I'm think that modelling the non organic image is fun and also challenging. I create a polygon to start with it basic shape and use the modelling tool kit to make all the curves. 


I also add my own light to try and render this image







My final TV and TV Stand after I render with lighting.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam