48 Hours Film Projects

9/30/2015 12:03:00 am

So now with assignment that we need to submit keep chasing me, I need to reschedule all my timetable and do all the assignment with more efficiently. Now I currently doing some little project with my classmate on 48 Hours Film Project. We've been working on something like inception in someone's life.The title of this short film is 'Rage Game' starring all the members in the group. The story is like he plays the video game but he also had been played by other people in another world. It's starting when we do the brainstorm in the class and we start to sketch a little bit of story line and make a storyboard. Then, we decide all the equipment that we need to use in this film and start to borrow from the DJCAD equipment department. We shooting for almost 5 days and doing the editing at the same time for the the green screen shot.
( find the perfect location for camera )

( ready to for shooting )





New Experience on using the Green Screen

It's kind a little bit new for me to use the Green Screen to shot for this film. I think it will be fun to do this whole filming and hope we will get a best result on editing. I start to this editing using Adobe After CS6 from my laptop and also using some online tutorial on how to key out the green background.



1st : I import the scene that we already agreed to use in this film. So now I've chose the scene when Stathis and Zhuoran Li was fighting in the Street Fighter scene in green screen background. 


2nd : Then, click the Effect & Preset - choose Keying - Keylight (1.2) effect. Then I use the eye dropper tool to key out the green colour and make the background transparent.


3rd : Import again the background that we want to use for this scene and drag it into the timeline. But remember to put the background layer below the fighting scene.


4th : After that, I apply a different effect to make the characters look more like game characters. I used the posterize effects and apply it.


5th : Then apply again the new effect - Mosaic - adjust the horizontal block 300 and also vertical block 300.


Apply this two effects to make it look like 8 bit game characters. Now it already had the scene like in the game after we done all the key out from the green screen.



Finally, this is what this game look like when I'm playing it on my window media player.


Here also another scene from the green screen part when me and Elena were playing the video game before we reveal the final scene.

We finally manage to finish this film and have a great time doing all the shooting and editing with our group members.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam