Research on Method

2/27/2016 10:00:00 pm

For several week, I've watch a ton of animated film and also animation from other universities. My classmate also help me on finding the good reference on 3D animation that had been render to look like 2D character. Slugterra an animation that had been watch many time by my friends but I never thought it was 3D cartoon before. So, it kind look like what I have plan for my animation projects on how 3D character can be look like 2D animation.



Here also I include several short animation that using shadow theater, cut out animation and also 2 dimensional environment as my reference.





This animation had attract my attention on how the usage of brush stroke can portray a lot of emotion. The limitation of colour also make the character to stand a part from the environment. The different mood of colour between the character and environment help this animation to develop a good concept. I also need to study on how body gesture and sound effects can deliver the message for the animation.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam