Troll Update

2/29/2016 05:58:00 pm

I've been working on troll body this past two week and make an adjustment from the original file that Andrea already done. So, I've finish on retouch the whole body this week and need to smooth it. I used Autodesk Mudbox sculpture tool and chose smooth brush to retouch all the sharp and corner edges of it body. Now, it look more nice and have smooth corner.

Here is my final result of the Troll body, and I will give this file to Aimi to combine with the head. So, we have done our own part and hope this body will get a better result after Aimi finish with the head.





I tried to put a basic hypershade for this troll body, and overall it look good and smooth.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam