Going Live End Credit

4/27/2016 10:55:00 pm

Update on Going Live project, this is the end credit so far that I have done today. I use Adobe Photoshop to create the background using symmetry triangle and use several layer for gradient, curve and colour effect. I create a multiple layer for the text before I add a several layer effect for the name and try to imitate the Jeremy Kyle Show logo. We also choose our favourite image from Guess Who board to be as ourselves in the end credit. Thanks to Elena, she would gladly to draw a caricature of our faces and I will change this after she finish with that drawing.

Next, I use after effect to compose this end credit to be play around 30 seconds. I'll try to adjust the timeline to make this end credit to be like exactly the end credit for the Jeremy Kyle Show. We also had been discuss about to put the end credit into the TV screen and play it along with the same end song from that show.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam