Render Test for Going Live Project II

4/14/2016 08:51:00 pm

Today we continue on setup the shot for rendering. I amend shot 12 render setting and continue on shot 10. Below is the final image from the full render setup for this shot.


For shot 10, it need an adjustment for the camera setup. After watching the pre vis and discuss with our group member, so this is the final angle for this shot. I make a lip sync for this girl rabbit and re-do some of the animation that had been done before.


Like I do for other shot, I just need to import the static object that they had create for the environment of the living room. Then, I need to adjust the material using the setting that they had provided.


I test render for several time to make sure all the material are correct and check the render time. Right now for this shot, it take around 38 minutes for only one frame. I need to clean up unused object that will not been show in the frame to help it render more faster.



Here I put my playblast to show the new camera angle for this shot 10.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam