Concept Art with New Brush Strokes : Part 2

3/08/2016 11:00:00 pm

So, today I've practice again on digital drawing. I try with the same concept with what I've done before. Below is the reference picture that I use for this drawing. I think that my animation shadow theater can adapt with this colour and still have the same feeling as we watch it in black and white. My character will be silhouette and the background will have a colour like my drawing. The method I will use for my project is practice on this concept of brush stroke. I also will study about the emotion that can be portray with the play of light and shadow.



Example of light and shadow from Marvel's Jessica Jones Opening Title


Update for today, I try to blend the scene with the two character that I already made. It give some reflection and direction towards my entire animation, silhouette character in the colour background. I need to polish and study more on this concept and create the whole direction of my project.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam