Update on Mock Conference Presentation

3/26/2016 04:00:00 pm

After practice for mock conference, I tried to add several slide to make my presentation become more clear. I amendment all the suggestion that Jeanette Paul and my classmate had been given and try to improve my slide. I also show my presentation in personal meeting with external examiners Mr. Han Ter Pak and Brandon Body and they told me to add every work that I have done for my final project too. I also add some slide for critical review based on colour script in latest movie that I watch that relate to my field.













The reference of colour script from the flashback in Krampus movie give me a major reference on how the tone and mood that I want to use in my animation project.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam