Mock Conference Presentation

3/19/2016 02:00:00 pm

We had done a mock conference practice last two week and I now trying to make amendment to every comment and suggestion that my classmate and Jeanette Paul told me to do. Overall, they can understand my purpose for this project and I need to add a little bit on my method and to make my presentation become smooth and link with each other topic that I will talk.







After this slide, I will add with another animated video that using metaphor and also use animation as an awareness campaign. I choose to put the animated video of "The Scarecrow" about how everyone now are not mind about the food they took into their body.



I need to find new information on how to reconnect this two presentation so the audience could understand the relation between this two slide presentation. I want to show my animation that want to help others using the silhouette character and brush stroke background. Why I choose to make my character to be black because of the influence that I adapt from the famous cut out animation artist 'Lotte Reiniger'.



I also need to refine my whole story and try again the combination of silhouette character and brush stroke background. I want the silhouette character reflect the emotion of loneliness and the colour background to help the flow of my story. The study of silhouette by playing with light and shadow give an outstanding emotion and meaning. I want to highlight the character not by it individuality but by it motion and gesture to make us understand the message.



After I have an interview with Shelter Scotland, I also have ask if I can test my final project as one of their campaign and they seem interested with my idea. So, I think it also one of my method to prove my hypothesis about using metaphor in my animated film.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam