Character Turnaround in IBL Lighting

3/18/2016 06:00:00 pm

I'm excited for our team project Going Live this weekend. We are now in the stage of animation and everyone are finished with modelling and all the texturing. So, I had been given a job to do all the character turnaround for this animation. Thanks to Krish and Sean for given me the IBL lighting. I need to adjust each character position and change the reflection and lighting for the material that had been using for this character.

After all, I learn something from this work because my lighting for last semester project is not good. Now I understand how to use the IBL Lighting and to control the reflection each material that had been used. I can learn something fast if I can understand exactly the function and purpose of what I am learning. It's not how I follow other to do it, it's basically what I understand when I'm doing practice again and again.

Here, I've done with He-man, Trouble Girl, Father and Baby Rabbit. There will be three more character to be done for this turnaround; robot, and a couple of trolls before I import and edit in Adobe Premier. 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam