Digital Drawing

3/01/2016 08:55:00 pm

Today I've started again to draw digitally using my Wacom tablet and Adobe Photoshop software. I pretty sure that the most beautiful season that I like the most is Autumn. I like the colour of tree and how everything turn into yellow and red perfectly. So, I find a picture and try to draw using warm colour and combine with a little bit of cold colour for the second image.

I need to improve in my perspective view and proportion of my tree and it's angle. I'm quite happy with my digitally drawing because I like to draw manually before rather than computerized. But, it's seem like digital drawing is a good method for drawing because I can just delete or go back and forward if I had made a mistake.

In the mean time, I also study the colour that I'm gonna use for my final project animation. I need to choose either I want to use warm or cold colour as my environment background. I also need to study about depth and perspective to help my story to have a good impact.




For the second drawing, I tried to make it a little bit like a cartoon style with the usage of monochromatic colour. I choose to use cold colour for this drawing and the result come out as what I'm thinking about. The monochromatic colour can give a beautiful effect of tone and have their own message.


I tried to lower the line to see the impact of it on this painting.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

@ciksheilamuharam